[Digitalarchivists] Scanning Stand: Permanent Setup

John Shutt john.d.shutt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 23:05:53 UTC 2014

Hey Jacques,

That's awesome! I'm really sorry I wasn't able to help earlier when you
needed to scan a few books on a tight deadline. That's part of the reason
I'm eager to get the scanner fully set up with instructions so that anyone
can use it any time Noisebridge is open -- which is almost always.

I'm going to go ahead and put in an order for two A2200s and will install
them as soon as they come in. If anyone wants to write some more detailed
documentation on how to use the scanner, I can edit and format it for the
wiki.

John