[Digitalarchivists] Donated Partial Archivist Assembly Inquiry

help at tenrec.builders help at tenrec.builders
Wed Jul 22 20:50:55 UTC 2015

Oh. Whoops. At the point at the end, you will be able to install spreads itself. To do that, you need to pip install it. You can check it out to do that:

git clone REPO_URL spreads cd spreads python setup.py sdist sudo pip
install TARBALL_CREATED_IN_DIST_DIRECTORY

Then you should be able to run 'spread web'.