[Digitalarchivists] [sudo-discuss] I want to establish a book scanner at Sudo room or in Oakland

jacques revera jacquesrevera at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 07:41:27 UTC 2017

Yes.
Dany, what is a good day/time for me to meet you at Noisebridge?

 I will do what it takes to get this going. Jake's cameras and
organizational work are essential.

I have do not know what the optimum computer and software packages are
https://forum.diybookscanner.org/viewforum.php?f=18&sid=251bde72d2270cdd420a4aae7932c9b5

jacques