[German] Multi-Sensory Interactive Group Language Training

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 7 23:11:02 UTC 2011

Very cool that you got that going!

This would be a really good film to use for our first double-sub-title viewing.  It has very little dialog, and the dialog is probably pretty easy.  If you haven't seen "Sita Sings The Blues", it's a really great movie that took my friend Nina Paley 5 years of her life to complete, and she allows anyone to download the full-resolution version it from her website for free -- totally open source <ninapaley.com>.  And she has actually been making a living from it.  :)

Mitch.