[Hackability] Next Hack Day

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Wed Oct 3 20:05:26 UTC 2012

Howdy!  I see we have some new people on the list! Feel free to lurk or
to introduce yourselves, either way.

I wrote up our meeting from last weekend, here:

http://bookmaniac.org/wheelchair-hack-day/

Anything wrong in there, or that I should change, please let me know!

For the next meetup, how about Sunday October 14th at 1pm?  I could
potentially meet on Sunday Oct. 7th if people would rather meet sooner
than later.  Let me know (off the list) if you have a strong preference!

Best,

Liz

--

Liz Henry
liz at bookmaniac.org
http://bookmaniac.org

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ