[Hackability] East bay hackerspaces Summit of the Clans

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Fri Oct 19 05:14:28 UTC 2012

I wanted to pass this on to you all -- A bunch of SF Bay Area East Bay
hackerspaces are meeting on Oct. 27 to talk about sharing a big space,
since they are all pretty small.  It will be Oct 27th at noon, 2141
Broadway (Oakland).  Here is a planning document they have shared:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApmrUsz7z5DodFhzN2FnS0haek1wU1BNY0FoVEpva0E#gid=0

John B, I have been talking about you and your work and people are
interested.  I wonder if this meeting might be a good thing for you to
go to!  You might find a better space that would be part of these very
interesting communities of hackery/maker engineering minded people! You
might put yourself with some desires/requirements for space into the
google docs sheet !   I would just love for you to find a better (non
dirt floor) home for stuff and workshop that is still affordable and
that would be good for community building and that would provide good
support for your work!

- Liz

--

Liz Henry
liz at bookmaniac.org
http://bookmaniac.org

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ