[Noisebridge-announce] Lab: Front-end Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 14:48:07 UTC 2014

On Monday, we started learning JavaScript! Here's the code we wrote:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series6/class7/lecture.zip

Here's the lecture video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrZ3UZFS9mU

This week's assignment has you declaring a few variables and calling a
function; simple stuff:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series6/class7/assignment.html

The lab is a great opportunity to work on the assignment, any other
personal or group project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

The lab is being held at Lab Zero, in Pier 9, Suite 115, accessible from
Embarcadero BART or the Muni F line. You can also bike over. It's on
Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see you there!
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development#Lab

Jeffrey