[Noisebridge-announce] Change to Bluetooth Smart and Embedded Development

noisebridge at encambio.com noisebridge at encambio.com
Wed Mar 9 00:47:15 UTC 2016

Hello list,

I'm one of the instructors of 'Bluetooth Smart and Embedded
Development' [1], taking place on Tuesday March 15 during
the Bluetooth World Event in San Jose.

[1] https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Embedevelworkshop

CHANGE

My travel sponsorship has failed and therefore I won't be onsite to
teach the embedded workshop. This means that the second teacher,
David Edwin, will become the only instructor of the workshop.

David is a really bright guy who can (and has agreed to) take over
my role in organizing and delivering this workshop. I'm sure you'll
all have fun and learn a lot.

Cheers,
Michael