[Noisebridge-discuss] Misc bits

esc mediapathic at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 15:26:51 UTC 2008

A few nights ago, rigel left the space to go home and then came back
moments later with a huge old projector. Last night Michael and I
(mostly him) tested it, found it wanting, called it dead, and
disassembled it. Among the other bits of it that we deemed worth
keeping were two largeish fresnel lenses, and a front-glazed mirror. I
bring this up on the list because these seem like the sort of "if only
we had a" items someone might want to know we have. They're currently
sitting on Michael's shelf, he says we're all welcome to use them
should we want.

Also, I put the remaining bits of the projector under the kitchen
table as my arbitrary placement of an Outbox. I think it would be nice
to have a bin or tub or something under there for this sort of thing,
maybe?

Also, it'd be really nice for us to have drinks for the meeting, we're
basically tapped again, and we learned last week that the walgreens
down the street is not the optimal solution when it comes to stuff
that isn't soda. Anyone with a car and a costco (or equivalent) want
to see to this? Since I have neither and I'm the one talking about it,
I volunteer to come along and help with the lifting and/or hauling,
I'll be at the space in the afternoon to evening.

Also, Meredith you totally stole my lighter.

--esc