[Noisebridge-discuss] wiki changing fast

Jonas S Karlsson jsk at yesco.org
Fri Jan 18 21:22:06 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I haven't checked in on the wiki lately but see that somebody named Enki has
been changing and deleting pages fast but has no user information, so I
cannot connect it to a person. I'm not very good at remembering peoples name
and connecting it to a person.

The pages do look cleaner, so that's a good thing, but...

I'd like Enki to contact me as I'm confused by various deletion of pages. In
particular the page GroundRules, which we initially thought captured the
concensus of how we wanted the space to work, as a proposal. I haven't found
anything which counters those thoughts but rather more confusion, maybe
because the information no longer is available. At some point of time I'd
like to discuss those Ground Rules at a meeting.

Also, any help restoring the text on that page would be appreciated.

thanks,
    Jonas

GroundRules

   - 20:01, 18 January 2008
Enki<https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php?title=User:Enki&action=edit>(
   Talk<https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php?title=User_talk:Enki&action=edit>|
   contribs<https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/Special:Contributions/Enki>)
   deleted "GroundRules<https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php?title=GroundRules&action=edit>"
   ‎ (content was: 'This page lists a number of ground rules that have
   been discussed as a basis for the space. They are in no way finalized but
   capture some initial idea...')

Noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net,

--
.sigh