[Noisebridge-discuss] A potential space - the No Starch Press building (and how we can handle voting)

Mark Cohen markc at binaryfaith.com
Thu Jan 17 21:16:19 UTC 2008

Frankly, this sort of thing saddens me. Public fecal aeration is never
fun. (Unless you're into that sort of thing)

I would like to hope that all involved with NoiseBridge are honest
folks interested in the betterment of the hacking society in the San
Francisco Bay Area. That said, I propose to let this issue rest and
work on the building of our group.

If we register as a non-profit or a LLC or whatever, no one individual
needs to have any "control" over anything. This is IMHO how it should
be.

Lets all re-center ourselves on the greater goal here and move forward.

Just my .02c

-MarkC