[Noisebridge-discuss] introduction

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Fri Jan 18 10:10:33 UTC 2008

r. scott lamorte wrote:
> i'm interesting in contributing time, information, and/or money as
> needed to make an interesting and revolutionary space. i'd love to see
> "culture and consciousness hacking" put on the wiki page statement of
> purpose. :-)

Welcome to the group! Thanks for the great introduction, it sounds like
you've got a ton of awesome stuff up your sleeve. I look forward to
meeting you in person.

Where should we put the culture and consciousness hacking? I'm a big fan
of just tossing that up on the wiki but I'm not sure where you wanted to
put it. Perhaps you can add it and we'll all read the diff?

-jake