[Noisebridge-discuss] Insurance notes

Paul Böhm paul at boehm.org
Fri Jan 25 03:30:18 UTC 2008

Ok, i didn't know about that. I was under the impression that founding
a nonprofit org is simple, just applying for 501(c)(3) status, which
could also be done later, takes time.

In Austria it's absolutly impossible to get tax-exempt status anyway,
since it requires manual approval directly by the minister of finance
himself.

Paul