[Noisebridge-discuss] bylaws update

Noah Balmer noahbalmer at gmail.com
Fri May 23 17:21:39 UTC 2008

oh, I think the "or" was entirely superfluous.  It should have read:
"If a quorum is present, the affirmative vote of a majority of the voting
power represented at the meeting shall be the act of the members, unless the
vote of a greater number is required by these bylaws or the Law."

In other words, a majority carries a motion unless another part of the
bylaws or the law requires more than a majority.

I'll fix