[Noisebridge-discuss] Membership process implementation

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Sun Nov 9 01:45:12 UTC 2008

At the last meeting, there was a consensus decision to adopt the
membership process that has been under consideration.  Therefore I have
done the following:

* created wiki page
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge_Membership to describe the
process (I just copied it from the Membership Team page)
* made a Membership Binder and filled it with copies of the form
* placed the binder in one of the kitchen cabinets and labeled the
cabinet
* attached the binder to the cabinet with a piece of string, as a
reminder for where it goes

If anyone thinks of something I missed, go ahead and implement it, or
tell me and I'll implement it.

I encourage anyone who's not a member yet, to start becoming one!

I encourage anyone, if you haven't yet, to proselytize about Noisebridge
to people you know who should be members!

Rachel