[Noisebridge-discuss] Printer

jim jim at well.com
Tue Nov 18 00:21:48 UTC 2008

   one element that seems raised is that of "us"
"accepting".
   any one of "us" can bring in stuff, which is,
by the fact of its appearance, "accepted".

   seems to me good that we collectively keep an
eye on things and as long as we can manage (by
taking overage to ACCRC or other places, including
the dumps), continue "accepting".
   an unpleasant alternative is that of creating
the acceptance police. better to keep up a good
janitorial and organizing effort. that and active
hacking and repurposing of the accepted.