[Noisebridge-discuss] sleepytime funtime!

skye estes skye.estes at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 19:41:35 UTC 2008

this was already brought up in the irc; jay and i both agreed that a. no
harm was done and b. all parties involved will make sure that such a thing
never happens again at the space.

to quinn and meredith: as stated earlier, jay is my good friend. that is the
only reason i was sure he would find it amusing and took the pictures after
the fact. this would have been applicable and harmless at, say, a party or
some other social situation.

this is not indicative of how i feel the space should be treated. i want
everyone to feel comfortable there, and as i don't know most of the people
that hang out there very well, i have no inclination to allow anyone to be
drawn on or anything similar.

this sort of horseplay is only okay between close friends, as far as i'm
concerned, and we will keep it out of the space from here on in order to
avoid any further possibility of making its participants feel uncomfortable,
unsafe, or unwelcome.

.skye.

http://skye.heli.cx