[Noisebridge-discuss] Art fundraiser suggestion

Shannon Clark shannon.clark at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 09:12:57 UTC 2008

Fair enough - though to clarify I wasn't suggesting being an art gallery as
much as having a party, showing off stuff, and selling something at the
party (could be stuff, could be posters/blueprints/kits) - was thinking of
it as a one night/day thing not a gallery.

Shannon

(have read the wiki and current emails, will go back and skim the mailing
list archives as well)