[Noisebridge-discuss] key access for non-signers

audrey penven audrey at lostinthenoise.net
Thu Oct 2 04:27:17 UTC 2008

on the subject of keys...

I'm opposed to the idea of only the board members having keys to the
space. While I very much appreciate that the board members signed the
lease, I don't think that should create any divisions or heirarchy
within the group. I felt that it was agreed that board members would not
have any special priveleges. If having complete control over access to
the space doesn't count as a special privelege, I don't know what does.

There is a lot of enthusiasm for the new space. I would hate to see that
wasted because we cannot freely access it. If we can't trust each other,
what the hell are we doing here?

I say keys for everyone who is part of the community and wants one.

-audrey