[Noisebridge-discuss] key access for non-signers / solutions

davidfine d at vidfine.com
Thu Oct 2 14:57:21 UTC 2008

Is there anyone left at Station40 we can trust to open shop for people
who want to do work? If you don't know it, Station40 is an anarchist
space in the building next to us which used to house some hacker
friendlies. It could be a temporary solution while we wait for the rain
of keys that I'm sure will follow as soon as it reasonably can.

I guess we'll probably have key tags someday. If you can figure out how
to do this anonymously and still have it tied in to who's paying dues,
great. If keys are not anonymous, please don't log key use more than 24
hours. Also, keep the list matching key number to identity somewhere
else. I think that's an acceptable amount of police state.

--D