[Noisebridge-discuss] articles of incorporation submitted today

grey artkiver at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 21:59:46 UTC 2008

Rachel, with all due respect, neither you nor Noah are the sole lease
signer or board members, yet you are the only two who have taken issue
with the consensus reached on Tuesday.

The positions you are currently will present you with responsibilities
which you are probably often not going to be completely comfortable
with, but I haven't heard dissent from any of the other three board
members or lease signers.  I would propose that instead of dragging
things down for everyone, if you're not comfortable with the position
you're in, recuse yourself from it.

We don't need head shaving symbolic gestures, we just need to move
forward and not deal with this kind dissent from the 'privileged'
again.  At work I already deal with bullshit hierarchy and stupid
decisions that ignore the workers, but at least I'm getting paid for
that to assuage my differences, as opposed to this project which I've
sunk time & money into.  I realize that the time and money go to more
than just me and will be used in ways that I probably never would or
never would want to, but that's the point!

-grey