[Noisebridge-discuss] articles of incorporation submitted today

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Oct 2 22:14:51 UTC 2008

grey wrote:
> Rachel, with all due respect, neither you nor Noah are the sole lease
> signer or board members, yet you are the only two who have taken issue
> with the consensus reached on Tuesday.

For what it's worth, Noah's position seems to be that he does not feel
consensus was reached on Tuesday. I do remember him raising concerns,
then I remember a lot of discussion. After the discussion, I thought,
and I wrote down, that we reached consensus about the keys. That does
not match Noah's feeling and recollection. (Noah, let me know if this is
accurate or not.)

While I did take notes, I recognize that I'm fallible, hence the request
at the top of the notes for corrections or different views. I recognize
that many, many people thought we did have consensus, but I also believe
Noah when he says he didn't think we had it. Not sure there is a lot to
be gained by rashomoning the meeting on this point.

So we need to make sure this kind of "yes it was consensus/no it wasn't"
does not happen again. I like the suggestions I've seen from Rachel,
Andy, and others here. We can and should follow some of them at our next
meeting.

-David Molnar