[Noisebridge-discuss] articles of incorporation submitted today

Asheesh Laroia noisebridge at asheesh.org
Thu Oct 2 22:27:51 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2 Oct 2008, Rachel McConnell wrote:

> Note that we NEVER planned to have the lease prior to the corporation!

I've been thinking about this the past day or so.  Rachel brings up this
point quoted here, which I already was thinking about yesterday.

I see the current situation as we weird cut across the fabric of time and
something that will go away very soon.  As an interested participant, a
one-week delay on unleashing the Full Excitement of Noisebridge is okay
with me.  If Rachel wants to do that, I'm really okay with it.  It has a
sunset built-in - the Sec. of State next week granting magic paperwork.

It's somewhat sad to see us go back on what felt like a consensus to me,
but really this bump is going to disappear.  I'm fine with forgiving and
forgetting this.  I don't see it as creating any sort of precedent.

-- Asheesh.

--
Emacs, n.:
 	A slow-moving parody of a text editor.