[Noisebridge-discuss] space status

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Sat Oct 4 16:51:34 UTC 2008

I had a thought yesterday while I was hanging around the site, and it was
this:  that kitchen is a major investment of space for us.  If our group is
primarily about doing projects, then that kitchen is very much overkill.
What we really need is a microwave and a beer fridge, and maybe a carboy,
upstairs in the chill space.

Given that that's so... why don't we just declare the "kitchen" to be "the
chem lab" and be done?  It seems like we have more use for a chem lab than a
full kitchen anyhow.

--S