[Noisebridge-discuss] Objections to Airport Express for Airtunes?

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Mon Oct 13 22:41:58 UTC 2008

I don't want to set up my laptop every time I want to listen to music -- Im
much more likely to be doing *something else* in the space than computer
work.  Plus, this doesn't give the oportunity for me to put something into
the playlist after whatever's already playing, thus seamlessly taking over
the music or even playing with someone else.

In addition to which, I have more music than can fit on my laptop's
harddrive, and I'd rather have it at the space where I can play it than be
limited to whatever I happen to have downloaded recently.

I'm strongly in favor of a jukebox solution.