[Noisebridge-discuss] Led display

Jonas S Karlsson jsk at yesco.org
Sat Sep 27 12:35:39 UTC 2008

Just wanted to mentioned that I visited the CSE revue when I arrived
in Sydney. The show was soso but what kept my attention was the LED
display in the background. If no led is on then it is just a "see thru
grill". But where graphics is shown one can't see thru. My estimate is
that there is maybe 140 x 180 positions with 3 color LEDs. I was
thinking that that be a cool thing to have and build and program in
noisebridge new place!

I'm so happy you signed the lease. Now I'll just see if I can find a
way to support you and see if there is some ppl in Syd Rachel had some
contacts that I'll follow up on.

Btw my picture blog is ozbl.org

//jonas