[Noisebridge-discuss] things to do: creme brulee and media training

Quinn Norton quinn at quinnnorton.com
Tue Apr 14 23:31:07 UTC 2009

this talk of le monde reminds me we were talking about having an informal
media training class, are people still on for that? if you want me there,
it needs to be before the 22nd, but my evenings and weekends are mostly
free anyhow. except the next couple nights, i suppose. i am laid up with
the flu. :(

also: i wasn't sure if we had enough people for creme brulee to have
another go at it. telepresence creme brulee doesn't really work- the class
is as much or more tasting smelling and feeling as it is listening and
looking. you have to squish vanilla beans, smell scalding creme, and sift
different sugars through your fingers, etc. so until ip is a bit more
robust, i think that's off the table. live creme brulee is still an
option.

Freelance Journalist & Photographer

"There were too many of us, we had access to... too much money,
too much equipment, and little by little we went insane."