[Noisebridge-discuss] more Noisebridge T-shirts!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 14 23:43:26 UTC 2009

Hey Everyone,

I made 50 more Noisebridge T-shirts.  I got all sizes XL and smaller (there's still XXL and XXXL on my shelf).  There's a huge box of T-shirts on the table.  Feel free to take as many as you like, and leave at least $13 in the box for each shirt.  If you want to wirte a check, write it to me, Mitch Altman, since I spent my money on them, not Noisebridge's.  Any amount over the amount I paid goes to Noisebridge.  (The total for the 50 shirts was $447.24 -- from East Bay Screenprint -- all black American Apparel shirts with the Noisebridge logo).

See you all in 6 weeks!

Cheers,

Mitch.