[Noisebridge-discuss] Muralizer (drawbot) meetup!

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Wed Apr 29 07:10:53 UTC 2009

Hey folks,

Want to help build Muralizer?  There was a lot of interest in working
on a drawbot when I mentioned it here last time, so now it's time to
make it happen.

If you're interested, when can you meet up?  Here's a doodle for
scheduling the first meeting:

  http://doodle.com/psh7a6fptgb23dfr

  There should be four meetings total, with a few evenings of work in
between each of them.  The first meeting is to make sure we all
understand how the thing is going to work and assign out some tasks.
The second meeting is to assemble the first set of piece and find
gotchas.  The third meeting is to assemble everything, and the fourth
one is drinking beer and watching our baby draw!

What to do before the first meeting?  Ideally, try to understand what
I've been writing on the wiki.  I collected my thoughts on what the
components are, and sketched out some specs on the wiki at

  https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Muralizer

This is a pretty small project, it's just broken up into a lot of
evening-sized pieces.  I'd love it if there were enough people to make
someone responsible for each of those components and someone else to
be their "understudy."  This way, people can transfer knowledge, hack
together, and we get the benefit of p-p-[buzzword redacted].

If this sounds awesome to you: http://doodle.com/psh7a6fptgb23dfr ,
and let us know when you can meet!
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796