[Noisebridge-discuss] Machine Learning meetup tonight: SVMs at 8!

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 22:39:17 UTC 2009

Josh,

You rock blocks (re: EC2 instance)!!  Much good karma goes your way.

Tonight we'll just go ahead and use the libsvm provided exe's to get a feel
for the process of getting data, scaling data, and doing an optimal
parameter/model search (using svm_scale and grid_tool.py).  If we encounter
any glitches tonight we can resolve them for coding next week :)

Cheers,
Praveen