[Noisebridge-discuss] Asking friends, family, religious leaders and employers for Noisebridge Donations.

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat Aug 8 00:00:23 UTC 2009

Hi there.

There are times when I hear members and non-members ask about general
information regarding how to donate money to the space. I would then
hear the answer, "go search the wiki". At some point last week I did
just that, and found a pretty ugly donation page.

Today I've gone through and cleaned it up, plus added general links to
our Paypal account making it easier then ever to fist Noisebridge full
of money! And boy oh boy do we like to get fisted with them Benjamins.

You can find the page here...

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Donate_or_Pay_Dues

It's also the 6th link from the top of the Main wiki page.

If you're doing what I would be doing right now if I was actually
employed, and sending a mass email to your whole company asking them to
help us by donating, you might want to also toss in a link to our Vision
wiki page...

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge_Vision

Anyhow, hope folks find this all help.

--