[Noisebridge-discuss] Date/location for fundraiser

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Sat Aug 8 02:33:13 UTC 2009

Seems that we could make a good argument that we are a "club."

>From  http://www.abc.ca.gov/forms/abc616.pdf  via
http://www.abc.ca.gov/permits/permits.html :

"CLUB - Authorizes the sale of beer, wine and distilled spirits, to
members and guests only, for consumption on the premises where sold.
No off-sale privileges. Food service is not required. Minors are
allowed on the premises."

(I was looking for the loophole that allows wine/beer at art openings,
but found the above.)