[Noisebridge-discuss] exhibit installations at the San Mateo Peninsula Festival

daniel mcanulty dmcanulty at smeventcenter.com
Sat Aug 8 00:05:29 UTC 2009

Hi, I know this is late notice, but I just had some space open up and
I am looking for anybody with a working art/technology installation
for the San Mateo Peninsula Festival.  I'm especially featuring
musical pieces, but anything would be cool.  The event runs from Aug
15-23, so get back to me soon if you have a piece!  I can work with
you if you have particular needs.

The audience is 150,000 people and it will be good publicity if any of
you are trying to get your name out as an artist.

Dan McAnulty
Usable Futures - Pavilion Coordinator

mobile: (617) 794-7550
dmcanulty at smeventcenter.com