[Noisebridge-discuss] Games night - Race for the Galaxy

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Mon Aug 17 20:09:56 UTC 2009

Mikolaj Habryn wrote, On 2009/08/17 13:00:
> Again this week? Or are y'all going to make me go to the Heartbeat
> Amplifier fundraiser early?

For the rest of the list, as discussed among those of us who showed up
last Wednesday, we're opting to do games night at Noisebridge every
Wednesday night (if there's space and we're not totally annoying the
crap out of Josh).

I will most likely skip out on games this Wednesday as I'm extremely
tied up with Burning Man. Suck.

Anyhow I hope everyone else has fun playing good, wholesome family games
at 83c.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net