[Noisebridge-discuss] membership dues via employer matching funds?

dpc weasel at meer.net
Fri Aug 21 01:38:28 UTC 2009

Christie Dudley <longobord at gmail.com> writes:

> Did you stick a mileage counter on your bike?  I'm trying to figure out how
> you'd measure that.

this was back when i raced. i was already logging daily miles/workouts
for training (we're talking ~70mi a day). work caused a bike replacement
so i said 'fuck it' and started treating it weirdly.

\p

---
Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make
yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether
you like it or not. - Thomas Henry Huxley