[Noisebridge-discuss] Duplicating another area of the screen in osx?

Rich Gibson rich.gibson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 06:50:06 UTC 2009

You specifically disallowed vi/emacs already, but in this case I have used
screen and opened the same screen session twice (screen -x) and edited
the file in vi.

The updates are instant, and it looks good.  But I don't know how to solve
the bolding or table issues.

OTOH, it 'just works,' and discarding a solution which 'just works' because
in your words you 'might' want to do something may not be your fastest route
to success :-)