[Noisebridge-discuss] Watchmen on IMAX. I know... popular media

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 21:00:34 UTC 2009

Well, despite all the reasons not to go watch movies, I do want to see
Watchmen.  It's supposed to be really good.  I think it'd be fun to get
together with folks to see it.

To that end, I'm buying a ticket for the Saturday (March 7th) 7PM show.  If
you're up for it, go ahead and get your ticket, as they're definitely going
to be sold out, and let folks know so we can meet up for the show.

Christie

--
Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err.
~ Mohandas K. (Mahatma) Gandhi

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what
they do not want to hear.
~ George Orwell

Freedom is the will to be responsible to ourselves.
~ Friedrich Nietzsche