[Noisebridge-discuss] big led screen

nils at shkoo.com nils at shkoo.com
Thu Feb 26 21:42:15 UTC 2009

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009, Josh Myer wrote:
> Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's no guarantee that there are
> backups* of pony.  It's also not available to the internet at large,
> right?

The wiki does indicate that pony is available from the internet at large
via a port forwarding.  I have not tried it since I do not have an account
on pony yet (I just added my ssh key to the wiki for any account adders
paying attention).

> This is all begging the question of why you want to post it, Nils.
> What's the answer to that question for real, instead of as an
> assumption?

On Tuesday, someone suggested that I make the source code available.  I
don't remember who it was, but it makes sense that it should be available
in case I'm not around and someone wants to work on it.  Or, if someone
just wants to peruse it.

-nils