[Noisebridge-discuss] Invite: I'm in an art show next Friday

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 01:14:42 UTC 2009

Hello favored tweeps, peeps, geeks, and l33ts!
I will be showing my art in a show next Friday evening- It's my first show
outside of school and would love to see you all there. Ill be selling
prints, originals, and comics. My website is www.ladycartoonist.com
here's the info:
http://www.missioncomicsandart.com/upcomming
Meanwhile...
at the Space Gallery: 1141 Polk St., San Francisco, CA 94109
on Friday 07/24/09 - from 9 PM to 2 AM

Mission: Comics & Art will be a retail book store and art gallery that
specializes in graphic novels, monthly comic books and fine art.

While I continue to work on securing the right location for this venture,
come join and celebrate the comic book art form, and enjoy artwork
influenced by comic book or working with comic book themes.

DJs: Discobotic & twiita (myhouse)

Artists:
Audrey Welch
Betsy Lam