[Noisebridge-discuss] Build Team Progress

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Fri Jul 17 20:48:31 UTC 2009

* Shannon Lee <shannon at scatter.com> [090716 16:06]:
> ...things that are core to our ideas of the shape of the space
> ... next "planned" meeting about this is going to be Friday night
> from 6 on; this will eventually collide with Shop Class ...

No worries, I haven't actually organized the shop class enough to
be presentable for a variety of reasons which I won't go into here.
In any case, I think our time would be best spent at this point
figuring out what we need to do regarding a move to a new space.
And yes, we can spend some of that time discussing the shop area.

John

--
John Magolske
http://B79.net/contact