[Noisebridge-discuss] anyone an expert at Processing

d p chang pchang at macrovision.com
Wed Jul 1 01:02:36 UTC 2009

Shannon Clark <shannon.clark at gmail.com> writes:

> I haven't yet dived deeply into Processing - just starting to go
> over the manuals and examples, figured I'd ask if anyone at
> Noisebridge has experience using it. Or has alternatives I might want
> to look at using.

by no means an expert (since the muralizer didn't use the libraries at
all on the avr side), but it is what the 'official' arduino runtime
uses. basically, it is a 'front-end' to c++ so you can use their
libraries and mix in 'foreign' goo pretty easily.

\p
---
Truth is not a minted coin that can be handed over and accepted as a
finished thing. - Hegel