[Noisebridge-discuss] Membership and Elections?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 20:23:07 UTC 2009

Super.  I had hoped to make the meeting, but work kept me late.  What did I
miss?  I know there are a lot of other people who didn't make the meeting
last night who have a stake in this.  The minutes don't say anything at all
about it.  Then again, I haven't seen the notes.  Where are they posted
anyway?

Christie

---
Disrupting paradigms since 1967