[Noisebridge-discuss] Another potential space.. 4500ft2 under $3000 in Soma

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 01:10:11 UTC 2009

I'd definitely be on top of this if something falls through with the space
we're looking at tonight.  It's literally around the corner from my
apartment.  It's obviously not as appealing ft^2-wise, which would concern
me a little, as different interests are already carving up that space pretty
thoroughly.

It also has some of the same drawbacks (non-ADA freight elevator), although
the concrete floors are nice.  I can say definitively it's a good
neighborhood, although on Thurs-Sat nights it gets a little loud due to the
night clubs, but it's far enough away that it's just competing for parking.
Parking in the area is better too, although coming in during midday or at
late night can be pretty competitive.

Christie

---
Disrupting paradigms since 1967