[Noisebridge-discuss] Build Team Progress

Tom Longson (nym) tomlong at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 23:16:00 UTC 2009

I for one would like to build at least one "Meditator" for the space.
Basically it's a small space that one person can meditate, or work in.

http://blog.modernmechanix.com/2008/04/21/your-very-own-meditator/

I haven't seen the space, but if this could be factored in somehow
that would be awesome. Otherwise, I will have to receind my membership
to noisebridge and stop trolling the mailing list.

Cheers,
Tom Longson (nym)
http://tomlongson.com