[Noisebridge-discuss] 224 12th

jim jim at well.com
Fri Jul 17 22:13:35 UTC 2009

   thank you, geoff, for this info: very helpful.

   as a note, my take is that the costs of making
changes will not be very much: immediately a few
thousand, with a few hundred for this and a few
hundred for that ongoing over the next months,
probably out around 10K over a year or so.
   we should be careful in our use of the word
"build" and other related, as we shouldn't imply
that we'd be doing anything that requires permits:
a little painting, moving some things around,
altering or adding some partitions (walls)....
   as an example, all we really need to do for the
electrical is replace some old, unsafe receptacles
here and there, possibly a few old switches,
remove some unneeded circuit breakers, and probably
remove some flexible pipe (or replace the flex
with EMT).