[Noisebridge-discuss] I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike

erik swedberg erik at erikswedberg.com
Sun Jul 19 16:56:24 UTC 2009

On a side note, i've had my back wheel ($150) and seat ($40) stolen off my bike while it was locked near Wiese & 16th when the space's bike rack was full. (that means some people actually carry around allen wrenches with the intent to steal stuff.)

The point is, I thought I was being courteous by not overcrowding the bike space in 83c. There are active petty thieves at the intersection who target bikes. I won't be locking up outside again.

-erik