[Noisebridge-discuss] 2169 Mission status

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 21 00:08:30 UTC 2009

Thanks for your stab at what seems like a reasonable budget.  I agree with Nils that cleaning does need to be included.  And we also need to include 3 months of operating expenses in our budget.

For the $3.9k per month operating expenses:  that figure is an actual average of our costs divided by the number of months we've been in existence (October through the end of May, when I calculated it).

Mitch.