[Noisebridge-discuss] 2169 Mission status

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 18:36:33 UTC 2009

Hm.  I suppose that'll do if we can't find something at auction
closer.  I'll still keep an eye out for property disposal auctions and
see what we can get that way.  In most of these, you're bidding
against the scrap market and not people who are going to use them.

Christie

---
 Disrupting paradigms since 1967