[Noisebridge-discuss] 2169 Mission status

deleted arbzed at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 23:36:25 UTC 2009

Closer to home, UCSF also has a surplus store in South City:
http://www.parking.ucsf.edu/distribution/surplus_goods/surplus_location/

It's silent auction-style. They've got a ton of office & lab equipment,
furniture, etc.  I don't remember seeing kitchen stuff, but then again I
wasn't looking for it.