[Noisebridge-discuss] 2169 Mission status

Matt Peterson matt at peterson.org
Wed Jul 22 00:15:47 UTC 2009

I filled out the TechSoup paperwork last Sunday, hoping to line up
some Cisco hardware for the new space.  Turns out they only offer this
for health clinics and 'teaching for the public'; I asked for
clarification if we qualify or not.  Regardless, most of their other
offerings - particularly software licenses we're likely good for.
Thanks for the reminder.

Two more goodies for Christie ;)  http://www.ciwmb.ca.gov/CalMAX/ and http://thereusepeople.org/RetailSales